Update 1.1.1 is now live!
We're pleased to announce that Update 1.1.1 for World of Tanks Blitz is now live! In this update, we've gone and fixed some bugs that were present in the game.
Here's the full list of patch notes for the latest update:
- Fixed incorrect display of marker for the gift tank M4A2E4 (NA region).
- Fixed incorrect display of earned experience points in notifications in case of five-digit values.
- News in the game client in ASIA region are now correctly displayed in traditional Chinese and Japanese languages.
- News in the game client in NA region are now correctly displayed in PT and ES languages.
- News in the game client in EU region are now correctly displayed in all supported European languages.
- Flag for ASIA region was replaced with the Singapore flag (game server for ASIA region is located in Singapore).
- Fixed the game crash, which resulted from opening of news.
- Fixed the game crash, which resulted from bug appearing during logging via Game Center.
- Fixed the game crash during the attempt to share the news about the purchased tank on Facebook.
- Fixed the game crash during completion of tutorial in garage in the menu, where tank modules are displayed.
- Fixed the bug with too long average time of waiting in the queue to the tutorial.
- Fixed other game crashes and minor bugs.
Download the newest update now by visiting the Apple Appstore!