Update 3.4 - Release Date
A new update is on the way! Several new features have been added to make Blitz a better game for all. This includes a whole new branch of American vehicles and Clan Supply level.
For full details, check the release notes.
Update 3.4 will be released on 29 November
Servers will be unavailable 29 November from 04:00-07:30 UTC+8.
We want to give you an extra boost as you enjoy playing the new content -- 2 free days of Premium account time!
If you haven't tried playing with Premium, or use it sparingly, here's a great chance to play with increased XP and Credit earnings while you battle! And those currently playing with Premium will get these bonus days at no charge.
Premium Bonus Conditions
- To receive the bonus, you must be a registered World of Tanks Blitz player before Saturday, December 03, 11:00 UTC+8 -- that's when we give everyone the bonus. You will also need to play at least 1 battle during the following time slot before receiving it:
- To claim the bonus, you will need to play 1 battle during: December 03-04 at 11:00 UTC+8. This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours.
- A new feature was added—Storage: a depot for different in-game items. As Storage was added, the Dismiss Platoon button was moved from the Garage to the Platoon screen.
- Items were added to rewards for completing missions. In Update 3.4, players will have an opportunity to get Commendation Lists for Gold or 1/9/24 hours of Premium Account time after successfully completing missions. 20 Commendation Lists can be exchanged for their respective certificate: Gold or Premium Account time (for example, 20 Commendation Lists for Gold can be exchanged for a certificate that grants Gold, etc.).
- Dynamic display of equipment and provision impact on vehicle technical characteristics was added.
- Clan Supply level IX was introduced. Players will get a 5% discount on provisions and Tier IX vehicle purchases, and a 10% discount on standard camouflage resupply; they will also get access to camouflage available only to clan members with access to Supply level IX.
- The Canyon map was introduced, a new location representing a mining district in the west of the USA with abandoned mines, a miners’ village, and an old railway above the canyon. Canyon is a winter map where the fiery red colour of the canyon mixes with white snow. The most notable objects on this map are an exploded bridge and a collapsed train.
- The Dead Rail_TEST map will be available in training rooms.
- On the Falls Creek, Mines, and Lost Temple maps, water display through tree textures was fixed.
- The following fixes/improvements were introduced:
- On Castilla, dark square textures on haystacks were fixed and the unplanned passage to the corner was removed.
- On Falls Creek, blinks on tiling were fixed and black spots on the map were removed.
- On Port Bay, unplanned vehicle positions were removed.
- On Middleburg, unplanned passages were removed.
- On Canal, the skybox and the waterfall texture were fixed.
- On Lost Temple, the effect of destroying fences was fixed for all quality settings and unplanned spots where vehicles could drown were removed.
- On Yamato Harbour, smoke display was fixed for high-quality settings and some art improvements were added.
- On Rockfield, the display of rock bases was fixed; unplanned passages to the hill and flying objects were removed.
- A new branch of U.S.A. vehicles was added to the Tech Tree: M2 Light (II), Tank M3 Stuart (III), M5 Stuart (IV), M7 (V), T21 (VI), T71 (VII), T69 (VIII), T54E1 (IX), T57 Heavy Tank (X)
GENERAL FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- The Ammo Bar setting was added, which allows the menu to be left in an expanded state after switching the shell type in-battle.
- The Scout medal was removed from the conditions of the reward “For Valiant Effort”.
- For the Sniper Tanker and Main Caliber medals, one more condition was added: “If two or more players have caused equal damage, the achievement is awarded to the player who earned the most XP in the battle.”
- Tournament lists were introduced, which allow several tournaments to be conducted at once. The tournament list includes three tabs with current, future and previous tournaments. Now players will be able to see the results of previous tournaments.
- Icons for chat shortcuts related to bases were added to the team panel.
- The graphic settings “Full-screen antialiasing” and “Anisotropic filtering” were added.
- Navigation to tournament information in WoT Blitz Assistant from the tournament screen in the game client was added.
- HD sounds will now be turned off when Ultra-low graphic settings are enabled.
- Animation for the rotation of the player’s vehicle tracks was added for Ultra-low graphic settings.
- For super-high resolution screens, a lower resolution setting is now enabled automatically. (all OS)
- Medium terrain resistance is now taken into account during traverse speed calculation.
- The bug with the USA flag displaying for vehicles of all nations in the battle results on Facebook was fixed.
- The bug with the navigation to Communities from the game client was fixed for iOS 10.
- The bug with the team score on the match screen not updating until the end of the match fixed for tournaments.
- The bug with server reticle behavior when using the Lookout Area on the move was fixed.
- Camouflage display fixed for the Pz.Kpfw. III.
- The bug with the failure to purchase Adrenaline after instant upgrading of the vehicle and receiving the top gun with autoloader.
- The bug with Low and Ultra-low setting headers blinking when a player opened the settings screen was fixed.
- The bug with vehicles in the Garage displaying without camouflage after it was unlocked on the Camouflage screen was fixed.
- The bug with the Ready button being available for vehicles in-battle was fixed.
- The bug with subsequent awards displaying in training battle results was fixed.
- The bug with the reticle failure to lock on a target by right-clicking was fixed (Desktop).
- The bug with the player returning back to Garage after pressing Esc on the shell information screen was fixed (Win10).
- The bug with the player being logged in after pressing Alt+Enter on the tap-to-play screen was fixed (Desktop).
- The bug that occurred when sending invites on Facebook was fixed (MacOS).
- Notification and description texts in the game were fixed.
- General bugs and client crashes were fixed.
- The bug with Valiant Effort was fixed.