[Contest] German Rush
Scouting a battlefield for enemies is not like a drive around a pretty neighbourhood. But if done well, it can be a thrilling experience. While we're all chalking up some EXP for the new German tanks, let's use this chance to win some in-game premiums too!
Event start: 10 February (when Update 2.6 starts)
Event end: 24 February 2016 at 16:00 (UTC+8)
- Limited to the 6 new light tanks of the regular German tech tree.
- Tier 3: Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G
- Tier 4: Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs
- Tier 5: VK 16.02 Leopard
- Tier 6: VK 28.01
- Tier 7: Spähpanzer SP I C
- Tier 8: Spähpanzer Ru 251
- Spot as many enemy vehicles as you can while using the listed tanks.
- Only spotted vehicles from victorious battles where your tank survives will be counted.
- No need to submit screenshots for this contest.
- Only battles that took place within the event period will go into the official count.
- 500 + 3 days premium (6 winners total)
- Player with the highest total number of spotted enemies for each listed tank.
- E.g., 1 winner for Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G, 1 winner for Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs, etc.
- 300 + 1 day premium (30 winners total)
- 5 winners will be randomly drawn from players who managed to spot a total of at least 200 enemies per listed tank (E.g., If you spot 200 tanks using the Luchs, you will be qualified for the random draw for the Luchs).
- E.g., 5 winners for Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G, 5 winners for Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs, etc.
- Winners will be announced via the discussion thread within 1 week after the event concludes.
- Prizes will be awarded within 1 week after the winners are announced (usually sooner!). Prize awarding updates will be indicated in the winner announcement post.