[Contest] Tokyo Game Show X5 Challenge [UPDATE]
Tokyo Game Show begins this week and Wargaming will be there once again! While we'll be showing off all things Blitz (and other Wargaming titles as well), you can join in the fun with the new special x5 EXP bonus.
But wouldn't it be great if you could earn some FREE gold while you're busy redeeming those EXP bonuses? With this contest, you'll have the chance to do just that! Just scroll down below for the full details to begin.
[Contest] Tokyo Game Show x5 Challenge
Event start: 17 September 2015 @ 19:00 UTC+8
Event end: 20 September 2015 @ 19:00 UTC+8
- Open to all tier tanks.
- Redeem the special x5 XP modifier 3 times in a row.
- Take a screenshot of the Notifications tab of the News to show this accomplishment.
- Submit your screenshot as a comment to this thread.
- If your forum name is not the same as your in-game name (IGN), include your IGN in your submission.
- Players may submit as many unique entries as they wish, but duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Results notifications that have already been used for previous entries cannot be used for succeeding entries.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of submission is at 20:00 (UTC+8) of 20th September 2015.
- 20 winners of 500 each!
- Winners will be randomly selected from qualified entries.
- The submission thread will open for entries on 17 September 2015 at 19:00 (UTC+8).
- In case there are more than 3 qualified battles that redeemed the x5 XP, the most recent 3 consecutive battles will be counted as entries.
- Screenshots may be resized as long as the necessary details are still readable. Other edits made to the screenshot shall deem them ineligible for the event.
- Each player may submit as many entries as they wish but may win only once.
- Winners will be announced within 1 week after the submission deadline.
- Prizes will be awarded within 1 week after the winners are announced (usually sooner!).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Working links to your screenshot will also be accepted.