[Contest] WG Community Combat #25
Interested in teaming up with (or against) actual WG staff while playing Blitz this week? You're in luck - the next Community Combat is exactly what you're looking for!
As with the previous Community Combat events that we've held, you'll receive 250 by winning a battle with a WG staff in your team, or by personally destroying an enemy tank controlled by a WG staff. The new Tier VIII limit will still be in effect this time, making this a perfect opportunity test out some new vehicles in the event.
Event start: 17:00 (UTC+8) of 27 April, 2016
Event end: 18:00 (UTC+8) of 27 April, 2016
- Limited to tanks Tier I to Tier VIII.
- Players send a platoon invitation to the listed WG staff who will be participating in the event starting at 17:00 (UTC+8) of 27 April 2016.
- Once the WG staff member accepts the platoon invitation, they will go into a battle.
- 250 will be awarded to the following players if their respective condition is met:
- The player teamed up with a WG staff – Their team wins the battle.
- Player on the enemy team – Destroys the WG staff's tank.
- Players may only platoon with a particular WG staff once. If he/she wishes to participate in more platoon battles, he/she will need to request to platoon with a different WG staff.
- Prizes will be awarded within 7 days after the conclusion of the event.
- We highly recommend that winning players take screenshots to show that they managed to win in the event in case of disputes.
- Elphaba (EN)
- Object_780 (EN)
- Spotter (EN)
- LiquidSnake (EN)
- RyZyz (TH)
- Veigario (TH)
- Scharfschuetzen (TW)
- hoha5432 (TW)
- Piyoduck (TW)
- West_JP (JA)
- Dai_JP (JA)
- Taro_JP (JA)
- KR_Running_Man (KR)
- Running_Haha (KR)
- Running_Geri (KR)
- Rush_Blitz (KR)