[CONTEST] "Vote for Blitz!" Campaign Poster [UPDATE]
The Golden Joystick Awards are here again and World of Tanks Blitz has been nominated! Have you voted for it yet? Help us spread the word about the news and encourage more voters by creating a campaign poster!
In keeping with the 'Golden' theme, we've also decided to increase the prizepool for this contest. Do your best and you could win an amazing 5,000 and 1 Week's worth of Premium time!
Check out the contest details below for more information.
- Create a Golden Joystick campaign poster for World of Tanks Blitz.
- Use of official World of Tanks Blitz images (artwork, screenshots, etc.) is allowed.
- Non-copyrighted images also be incorporated in your poster.
- You may use any image editing app, website, or software to create your poster.\
- Submit your campaign poster at the official submission thread.
- You may upload the screenshot directly to the forums or upload it to image sharing sites (Imgur, TinyPic, etc.) and share the image using the direct link.
- Submission is limited to one entry per player, so give us your best effort!
- Deadline of submission is on 1 October 2014 at 16:00 (UTC+8).
- First Place: 5,000 + 1 Week Premium
- Second Place: 3,000 + 1 Week Premium
- Third Place: 2,000 + 1 Week Premium
- Winners will be announced within a week after the submission deadline.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the winners are announced (usually sooner!).