"Vote for Blitz!" Facebook Campaign [Updated]
To celebrate World of Tanks Blitz's nomination on the Golden Joystick Awards, we're hosting a giveaway! Show your support for Blitz on your Facebook page and you'll qualify for a chance to win a prized 32 GB tablet or 500! Don't forget to vote for Blitz too if you haven't already.
Check out the contest details below for more information.
Event end and winner selection: 17 October 2014 16:00 (UTC+8)
- Valid only for WoT Blitz Asia server players.
- Download the special "Vote for Blitz" Golden Joystick cover photo.
- [Updated] Upload the image to your Facebook page (remember to set the post privacy to Public) with the caption following this format:
[Your game ID] has voted for Golden Joystick 2014 #GJ2014WoTBlitzAsia
Elphaba has voted for Golden Joystick 2014 #GJ2014WoTBlitzAsia
- If your forum name is different from the game ID that you normally use, please indicate it in your caption using a parenthesis ().
Elphaba (WG_Elphaba) has voted for Golden Joystick 2014 #GJ2014WoTBlitzAsia
- Once on your timeline, set the image as your cover photo until the end of the event.
- All qualified entries stand a chance to win the following prizes:
iPad Air (32GB) for 2 winners
500 for 30 winners
- Gold prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the results announcement.
- 32GB tablet winners will be contacted through the WoTBlitz Asia forums and will receive their prizes within 1 month after the results announcement.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each game ID may only be used for one Facebook account. Game IDs that join using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified.
- This event is administered independent of Facebook. Facebook shall not be held liable for any issues regarding this event.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Winners listed in the results announcement are final. Disputes will not be entertained.
- Winners agree to shoulder applicable taxes and/or fees that may be imposed by their country’s customs bureau for the shipment.
- In the event that winners cannot be contacted, Wargaming Asia reserve the rights to reassign the prizes.