[In-Game Event] Self-Improvement - Damage
Everyone needs a lot of practice before being recognised as a team's MVP. There is no point counting on luck to get skills. So let's get working on some self-improvement!
From 7-16 July, you'll be able to earn some credits for yourself whenever you beat your own Average Damage record for a set number of battles.
Give it a try.
Event start: 7 July 2016 at 00:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 16 July 2016 at 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier V and above in Random Battles.
- Beat your Average Damage record for 6 July 2016 to join the event.
- You earn 20,000 each time you beat your record a set number of times:
- Average Damage record is less 999 or lower = Every 20 qualified battles
- Average Damage record is less 1000 to 1499 = Every 15 qualified battles
- Average Damage record is less 1500 or higher = Every 10 qualified battles
- A maximum of 100,000 can be earned by each player for this event.
- No need to submit screenshots.
- Only battles fought within the event period will go into the official count.
- Credit rewards will be awarded within 1 week after the end of the event period.