Welcome to Blitz Fair!
Welcome to Blitz Fair, the first in-game event with Tickets, chests and an auction! Blitz Fair will be held simultaneously in the game and on the portal from 19 December to 16 January. Don’t miss:
- Series of in-game missions, where you can earn Tickets, credits, Premium Account, and the Stridsvagn 74A2—the first Swedish Tier VI Premium tank with an autoloader!
- Auction with legendary Premium vehicles on the portal: prices decrease with time, but the number of vehicles is limited!
- Chests with random gifts on the portal. There’s a chance you can get the IS-3 Defender!
- FAQ. Learn more about Blitz Fair!
Series of in-game missions
Starting from Monday, 19 December, a series of special missions will appear in-game:
To complete each stage, players should collect the required number of Banners and Cases. They can be earned in battles and by completing missions until 2 January. Players can also complete stages using gold at any time. To complete a stage, open the mission series screen and tap “Complete”.
Banners are earned in battle together with Combat Experience, 1XP earns you 1 Banner.
- Premium Account increases the number of Banners earned by 50%.
- Experience bonuses (Х2, Х3, Х5) are not counted.
- Experience earned for completing missions is not counted.
Cases can be earned by completing missions.
- The higher the tier of the vehicle used to complete the mission, the more Cases awarded.
- The number of Cases awarded for completing a particular mission is displayed on the mission screen.
- Premium Account bonus is not applied to Cases.
Players who complete mission stages are rewarded with Tickets, credits and Premium Account days.
Players who complete the final stages of the mission series will receive the main rewards: plenty of Tickets or the Stridsvagn 74A2 Swedish Tier VI Premium tank. Those who complete both final stages will get both Tickets and the tank!
Fair on the Portal
After you have collected some Tickets, go to the Fair on the portal. From 19 December to 16 January, you will be able to compete for rare Premium vehicles at the auction, or try your luck with chests!
Or a Dutch auction, to be more exact! Nine Premium vehicles (10,000 copies each) will be available for purchase using Tickets:
- IS-3 Defender
- Type 59
- FCM 50 t
- T34 Independence
- E 25
- Type 62
- T-34-85 Rudy
The starting price is the highest. Vehicles become cheaper every 12 hours and reach their lowest prices by January 2. If, of course, they haven’t sold out by then. The lower the price, the less likely a vehicle is available!
See how lucky you are: exchange Tickets for chests. A standard chest costs two Tickets; a legendary one—six Tickets. Any chest will drop one random gift, but even the smallest gift won’t disappoint you!
Additional Purchase of Tickets
If you wish, you can not only receive Tickets for completing a series of missions in the game, but also exchange your Free Experience or gold for them. On the Fair website, you can get even more Tickets:
- 1 Ticket = 3,125 Free Experience
- 1 Ticket = 125
If I receive Tickets in the game, can I spend them right away on the website?
Yes! However, synchronization of Tickets and other in-game property may take a few seconds. To navigate to the Fair on the website, open the series of missions in the game and tap “Fair on Portal”.
What happens if I receive a vehicle that I already have at the Fair?
You will be given a compensation in credits equal to the vehicle’s price, taking into account that 1 = 400. For example, if you already have the Type 59 and you buy it at the auction, you’ll receive 4,000,000 and a Garage slot instead of the vehicle.
How do I claim a vehicle that I win at the Fair?
Premium vehicles are added to the account automatically after a few seconds. Together with a Premium vehicle, you’ll also get a Garage slot and a crew with 100% mastery.
What will happen to Tickets I have left after the Fair is over?
They will automatically be exchanged for credits: 1 Ticket = 15,000. We recommend you spend all your Tickets on chests: it is way more profitable.