Win Incredible Prizes In The Asia Blitz Twister!
The first major offline eSports event for World of Tanks Blitz – the Blitz Twister Cup™ – is about to unfold, and we're looking for a hero to represent our region. So if you think you've got what it takes to make history and conquer this landmark battlefield, then here's your chance.
Register for our regional qualifying tournament now, and you could win a free trip (event location soon to be disclosed) to battle with the world's best teams, or premium account time and up to 10,000!
The Asia Blitz Twister
Registration ends: 30 September 2016, 12:00 UTC +8
- Tier Points: 70
- Available Tank Tiers: Tier IX and X
- Team Roster: 7 players + 3 reserves
- Battle Duration: 7 minutes
- Game Mode: Encounter Battle (default)
- Map Pool: Mines, Fort Despair, Road Rail, Desert Sands, Canal, Winter Malinovka, Yamato Harbor
- Clan membership is required for participation – all players in each team must be from the same clan
- Full tournament rules
- Group Stage 1 (round-robin, BO1): 1st October 2016, 18:00 UTC +8
- Group Stage 2, if there are more than 128 registered teams (round-robin, BO1): 2nd October 2016, 18:00 UTC +8
- Playoffs (round-robin, BO3): 8th October 2016, 18:00 UTC +8
- Finals (single elimination, BO3): 9th October 2016, 18:00 UTC +8
- Grand Prize:
• Invitation to participate in the Blitz Twister Cup™
• Return flights & accommodation (7 people)
• 10,000 per reserve player
- 2nd Place: 5,000 per player
- 3rd Place: 4,000 per player
- 4th Place: 3,000 per player
- 5th - 8th Place: 7 days' Premium per player
- Playoffs: Dedicated commemorative medals
- Group Stage: Dedicated commemorative medals for all battle participants
3 days' Premium per member for eliminated teams
Terms & Conditions
- In order to claim the Grand Prize, the Team Captain of the champion team MUST send the following details to email@example.com by 12 October 2016, Wednesday 22:00 UTC+8 (14:00 UTC):
• Skype contact
• E-mail address
• Team logo at least 600x600 pixels in PNG format (if any)
• Full & valid passport scans of all team members (7 persons)
- IMPORTANT: Players must apply for and process the necessary visas on their own. Wargaming Asia will refund the visa application fee, but ONLY upon production of a valid receipt. If players fail to process their visas, have their visa applications rejected, or do not possess a passport with a minimum of 6 months’ validity at time of flight, there will be NO compensation provided in terms of cash or premiums, and the prize may be reassigned with no compensation at Wargaming Asia’s discretion.
- Only players with passports valid for international travel and who are legally entitled to travel alone at the actual start of the Tournament are admitted to the Tournament. Players who require a legal guardian in order to travel are responsible for all related costs.
- No substituting of travellers allowed – the original 7 players in the team must be the ones travelling.
- Winners listed in the results announcement are final. Disputes will not be entertained.
- Wargaming Asia may choose to terminate the contest/event or change/reassign the prize at any time without notice.
- In addition, Wargaming Asia reserves the right to disqualify players who do not comply with the applicable tournament rules, or those who seek to abuse the mechanics of the tournament.