Update 1.2 is now live!
Update 1.2 is now live! A new map is now available for even more battles to be held on, with several changes to gameplay balance and interface elements. Check out the patchnotes for the complete details.
Download the newest update now by visiting the Apple Appstore!
- Added a new desert map "Oasis Palms"
- Added opportunity to switch on and off aim assistance right in the battle separately for sniper and arcade mode.
- Added the display of discounts inside of the game during events and specials.
- Added new notifications to the upper panel on the garage screen: battle results, addition to the friend list, etc.
- Added profanity filter and filter for links to the game chat.
- Added opportunity to share battle results with friends on Facebook.
- Added sound effects: new engines, transmission, destructible objects on maps, sound of enemy tank set on fire, etc.
- Increased the profitability of premium tanks: Lowe, T34 and Dicker Max.
- Put down the battle level to +/-1 for tier III and IV vehicles, as well as for the premium T2 Light tank.
- Reduced prices on equipment for I-IV tier tanks.
- Reduced prices on equipment for tanks of all tiers.
- Reworked the damage of guns with cassette loading mechanism on tier 1-3 tanks: decreased the overall damage amount of the cassette and decreased the reloading time.
- Increased the amount of experience points required for increasing the level of crew skills to 100%.
- Implemented the automatic mount of already researched modules during purchase of the new tank.
- 10 last battle results are now kept in memory of the device and are available after reentering the game.
- Softened the requirements for obtaining the medal "Patrol Duty". Now 3 vehicles need to be detected instead of 4.
- Updated the tutorial mission: added grass, animated trees, etc.
- Updated graphic elements: shell icons; icons on the "Menu" panel popping down in the left side of the screen; icons of tank characteristics on the modules research screen; movement directional arrows in sniper mode, etc.
- Fixed the display of marker on the destroyed model of the tank destroyer T40.
- Fixed the bug with display of textures of the tank destroyer Ferdinand.
- Fixed the bug with uncontrolled switching of the "Aim Assistance" from the static target to the enemy vehicle passing by.
- Fixed the bug with sound volume settings reset after relaunching of the application.
- Fixed the bug with synchronization of the user profile, when user was kicked to the authorization screen.
- Fixed the icon of the achievement "Raseiniai Heroes", removed irrelevant vehicles from requirements of the achievements "The Lion of Sinai" and "Hunter".
- Fixed the bug, which didn't allow user, who changed nickname, join the chat.
New Premium vehicles now available directly in Tech Tree
Several Premium tanks that have been featured in the In-game Shop for the past few weeks are now purchasable in their respective nations' Tech Trees with gold:
How to update your game client
- Access the App Store on your iOS device by locating the icon on your main screen and tapping it.
- Tap on the 'Update' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the 'Update' located to the right of the World of Tanks Blitz app.
- Wait for it to install.
- Launch the app. You will now have the most recent version (Update 1.2). Enjoy!