Update 1.3 is now live!
Get ready to update your copy of World of Tanks Blitz, because Update 1.3 is now live!
With two new maps, 5 regular Soviet heavy tanks added to the tech tree, 3 new Premium vehicles to shop for and a bunch of balance and bug fixes, we're sure that this Update will add much more to the game. Check out the full patch notes below for more details.
Download the newest update now by visiting the Apple Appstore!
- Added the second branch of Soviet Tier VI - X heavy tanks: T-150, KV-3, KV-4, SТ-1, IS-4.
- Added new maps: Lost Temple, Black Goldville.
- Completely reworked the battle results screen; more detailed information about the battle will now be available.
- Removed the ability to climb the hill leading to the excavator on the map Copperfield.
- Added the sound that accompanies the lighted bulb informing players that the tank was detected.
- Moved the fixing point of camera for sniper mode to the gun mount point.
- Added a new sound for destroyed haystacks.
- Added missing collision models for tank turrets.
- Added a confirmation window that appears during purchase/sale of equipment.
- Added grass on all maps (only for current-gen Apple devices).
- Added new technology for rendering fog and landscape illumination on all maps.
- Increased the time of base capture from 75 to 100 seconds on the maps Rockfield, El Alamein, Mines, Oasis Palms.
- Increased the time of base capture from 85 to 100 seconds on the map Dead Rail.
- Changed combat parameters of tanks:
- Panther M10
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 7,5 cm Kw.K. 42 L/70 with turret Panther/M10 from 5.41 to 4.7 sec.
- Increased the traverse speed of the turret Lowe from 16 to 20 deg/sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 10,5 cm Kw.K. L/70 with turret Löwe from 13.37 to 12 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 7.5 cm KwK L70 with turret Pz.Kpfw. Panther Ausf. G from 6.14 to 5.5 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 7.5 cm KwK L70 with turret Pz.Kpfw. Panther Schmalturm from 5.53 to 4.7 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 7,5 cm Kw.K. L/100 with turret Pz.Kpfw. Panther Schmalturm from 5.77 to 5.2 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 85 mm S-53 with turret T-43 mod. 1942 from 6.38 to 5.5 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 85 mm S-53 with turret T-43 mod. 1943 from 6.12 to 5.3 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 85 mm D5T-85BM with turret T-43 mod. 1943 from 6.06 tо 5.5 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 76 mm Gun M1A1 with turret T20D1 from 6 tо 5.5 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 76 mm Gun M1A2 with turret T20D1 from 4.69 to 4.2 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 76 mm Gun M1A1 with turret T20D2 from 6 to 5.5 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 76 mm Gun M1A2 with turret T20D2 from 4.69 to 4.2 sec.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 90 mm Gun M3 with turret T20D2 from 8.73 to 8 sec.
- Reduced the traverse speed of the turrets T123 and T136 from 20 to 18 deg/sec.
- Increased the aiming time of 105 mm Gun T5E1 with turret T136 from 2.3 to 2.7 sec.
- Dicker Max
- Increased durability of tank from 700 to 750 HP.
- Improved passability on the terrain by 8%.
- Improved passability of the suspension T-25 by 9%.
- Reduced the reloading time of the gun 7,5 cm Škoda A18 with turret T-25 from 8.65 to 8.1 sec.
- Increased the traverse speed of the turret T34T7 from 15 to 18 deg/s.
- Improved the dispersion coefficient of the gun 120 mm Gun T53A1 with turret T34T7 when rotating by 17%.
- Reduced the traverse speed of the turret KV-1S mod. 1942 from 28 to 24 degs/sec.
- Reduced the traverse speed of the turret KV-85 from 28 to 22 degs/sec.
- Reduced the traverse speed of the turret KV-1 LKZ mod. 1940 from 24 to 20 degs/sec.
- Reduced the traverse speed of the turret KV-1 ChTZ mod. 1942 from 24 to 20 degs/sec.
- Panther M10
- Readjusted Premium Tank profitabilities:
- Tier II:
- USA: T1E6 - increased by 46%
- USA: T2 Light - increased by 28%
- Tier III:
- USSR: T-127 - increased by 8%
- USSR: M3 Light - increased by 26%
- USA: M22 Locust - increased by 54%
- Germany: T-15 - increased by 49%
- Germany: Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J - increased by 32%
- Tier IV:
- USSR: A-32 - increased by 20%
- Germany: Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) - increased by 26%
- Tier V:
Germany: T-25 - increased by 14%
Germany: Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat. - increased by 11%
Usa: Ram II - increased by 5%
Germany: Dicker Max - increased by 21% :
Germany: Panther/M10 - increased by 23%
Germany: Lowe - increased by 42%
USA: T34 - increased by 34%
USSR: KV-5 - increased by 21%
- Tier II:
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Reworked all effects when switching between arcade and sniper mode for the sake of performance improvement.
- Removed unnecessary tanks from the requirements of the achievement 'Expert: Germany'. Fixed the bug with inability to get the medal.
- Restored the progress with the medal "Avenger", which was lost on the accounts of some users.
- Fixed bugs with sound playback in sniper mode.
- Added an opportunity to send a message in the battle chat when pressing the "Enter" button.
- Fixed the bug in chat where text copied in memory wasn't pasted to the message window.
- Fixed the bug where a user who was added to the blacklist remained in the friend list.
- Fixed the bug where the buttons "Add/Remove from friends" are not displayed on the profile screen of a user when attempting to add him/her to the blacklist.
- Added a dialogue window informing user about a need for ammunition resupply.
- Fixed the bug with crediting and displaying x2 experience points on the garage screen.
- Fixed the bug in the collision model of the tank Object 704.
- Fixed the bug with the display of the marker of the "live" tank, when the crew is destroyed.
- Fixed the bug with display of postmortem mode animation in case of low FPS.
- Fixed the bug with automatic tanks publication on FB when pressing the button "Back".
- Readjusted sizes of battle interface elements on the iPhone device.
- Fixed the bug with UI layout on iPhone 6/6 Plus.
- Fixed a number of bugs with graphic display of interface elements on different screens.
How to update your game client
- Access the App Store on your iOS device by locating the icon on your main screen and tapping it.
- Tap on the 'Update' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the 'Update' located to the right of the World of Tanks Blitz app.
- Wait for it to install.
- Launch the app. You will now have the most recent version (Update 1.3). Enjoy!