Update 1.6 to be available on 21st January 2015
Please be informed that Update 1.6 will be released for all supported devices on 21January 2015. In light of the release, a maintenance will be performed for the World of Tanks Blitz servers under the following schedule:
Start time: 21 January, 2015 @ 05:00 UTC+8 (20 January, 21:00 UTC)
End time: 21 January, 2015 @ 08:30 UTC+8 (21 January, 00:30 UTC)
During this maintenance, the World of Tanks Blitz Asia server will be unavailable. Once the maintenance is complete, it may take up to 1 hour for the Update to appear on the Apple Appstore.
Scroll down below to view the complete patch notes.
- New branch of British heavy tanks added to the Tech Tree: Medium II (II), Medium III (III), Matilda (IV), Churchill I (V), Churchill VII (VI), Black Prince (VII), Caernarvon (VIII), Conqueror (IX), and FV215b (X).
- New Premium vehicles are now available in the Tech Tree: Matilda BP and AT15A.
- Castilla map added.
- Descriptions of honorary ranks The Lion of Sinai and Hunter updated.
Fixes and Improvements
- Text descriptions improved:
- For medals
- For battle results
- For the confirmation screen appearing after the crew has mastered the recommended skill
- Issue with incorrect display of headings and translations of news into Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Spanish fixed.
- Font issues fixed. Currency symbol for the Russian ruble added (₽).
- Issue with incorrect display of price and currency for one-time offers fixed.
- Icons of the IS-3 and the T110E3 reworked.
- Display of KV-1 tracks improved.
- LTP characteristics rebalanced:
- Hit Points increased from 230 to 345
- Dispersion during movement and rotation decreased by 23%
- View range changed from 310 m to 220 m
- Gun reload time increased from 2.4 s to 4.34 s.
- A number of general game client errors and crashes fixed.
Free 2 days of Premium time
Similar to previous Updates for Blitz, we'll be giving away 2 days of Premium time FREE for all players. Stay tuned for more details!