Update 2.2 Map Update: Desert Sands + Halloween Map
Times have changed in Desert Sands. The terrain, objects, and foliage are no longer what they used to be, so let's keep our strategies updated.
- Reworked barrels and boxes.
- Aircraft size and position changed.
- Fence textures modified.
- Colour scheme for small rocks improved.
- Train wheels and other objects fixed.
- Sticking to Objects:
- Fixed issue with small-sized vehicles sticking between flowerbeds near the mosque.
- Bug fixes:
- Reworked position of objects hanging in the air.
- Clearer map borderline.
- Improved map passability.
- Improved railway tunnel perspective.
- Fixed railway line junctures.
- Adjusted several buildings.
- Railway effects improved.
- General effects reworked.
- Fixed lighting for some buildings.
Watch Hughbert Jass's review here.
A Special Halloween Map!
A special themed map will be released in Update 2.2 to celebrate the season of spooks. Here's how it looks like: