Update 2.3 - It's on its way! [Updated]
Update 2.3 will come equipped with updated Clans features, and some new content too. We say, keep an eye out on the Canal map. Something is not quite what it seems there, but we have no idea what it is. It's up to you to go on an adventure to find out.
Something for Your Japanese Crew
A hungry man is an angry man. Don't leave your crew members hungry. Japanese crew will now be able to bring Onigiri with them to the battle field!
Medals for all Rise of Continents Warriors!
Played Blitz for 20 days in a row with at least 100 battles during the event? You get medals! All players will receive medals according to their results by region.
Update 2.3 will be released on 11 November
Servers will be unavailable 11 November from 05:00-08:30 UTC+8.
We want to give you an extra boost as you enjoy playing the new content -- 2 free days of Premium account time!
If you haven't tried playing with Premium, or use it sparingly, here's a great chance to play with increased XP and Credit earnings while you battle! And those currently playing with Premium will get these bonus days at no charge.
Premium Bonus Conditions
- To receive the bonus, you must be a registered World of Tanks Blitz player before Saturday, November 14, 11:00 UTC+8 -- that's when we give everyone the bonus. You will also need to play at least 1 battle during the following time slot before receiving it:
- To claim the bonus, you will need to play 1 battle during: November 14-15 at 11:00 UTC+8. This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours.
Release Notes 2.3
- Autorecruiting now has a feature that restricts the parameters depending on Clan's characteristics.
- TOP 3 players sorted by battles per day, victory ratio, and average damage will appear in the Clan Profile.
- Clan recommendations for players, based on Autorecruiting, have been added.
- The set of standard emblems is extended in the Clan Profile.
- Feature for sending applications to clans with 50 active members has been added. Autorecruiting is also enabled.
- Notification about viewing the Clan Profile after the clan is dismissed has been added.
- Features for folding/unfolding sections from the list of contacts and for opening the player's account by double tapping the name of the player in the contacts list have been added.
- Clan's list of languages reworked.
- Update 2.3 introduces the new Canal map. Set in a region of Northern Russia, it features unique weather conditions.
- New medals for Rise of Continents added to the game.
- Onigiri, a new consumable, added for Japanese vehicles.
Fixes and Improvements
- The traditional version of the Rockfield map has been restored in the game.
- Switching to the recommended skill has been added.
- Achievements icon changed in the sidebar menu.
- Some changes made to the missions: conditions fixed, rebalanced, and rewards increased for high-level missions:
- For Ramming I–VI, you now have to survive the battle to complete the mission.
- For Chase for Experience III–X and Top Performance X, you now have to earn more XP to complete the missions.
- For Damage Machine VI–X, the amount of damage that players have to inflict was reduced.
- For Gunner VI–X, the number of hits should now be at least 7 per battle (not 10, like it used to be).
- For Lead Rain IX–X and Onslaught: U.S.S.R X, Onslaught: U.S.A. X, Onslaught: U.K. X, Onslaught: Germany X, Time to Win X, Military Academy: U.S.S.R. X, Military Academy: U.S.A. X, Military Academy: U.K. X, Military Academy: Germany X, Military Honor X, Challenge: Germany VIII–X, Challenge: U.S.S.R. VIII–X, Challenge: U.S.A. VIII–X, Challenge: U.K. VIII–X, the reward for completing the mission has been increased.
- Some missions removed from rotation:
- Give the Enemy No Chance I, Base Capture X, Base Capture: Series IV–X, Mobility VII–X.
- Listed missions will no longer be available for players. Those players, who received these missions prior to Update 2.3 and still have them in slots, will have the missions available until they are completed or skipped.
- Localizations of vehicle names and modules have been fixed in Chinese Simplified: now they are displayed in English, like in all other languages.
- Bug that caused vehicles to get stuck on a destroyed monument on the map Castilla has been fixed.
- Bug that saved extra spaces in the clan name and tag has been fixed.
- Bug that caused battle result notifications to work incorrectly has been fixed.
- Bug with the clan tag disappearing after conversion of lacking resources for its creation fixed.
- Bug for pop-up news behavior has been fixed: it was constantly navigating to Premium Account, and not to an indicated bundle.
- Bug with news disappearing after locking the device or closing the app has been fixed.
- Bug with some vehicles breaking down on devices with tegra3 and tegra4 has been fixed (Android).
- Texts of notifications and descriptions have been fixed.
- A number of general game client errors and crashes fixed.