Update 2.8 - New Changes to Winter Malinovka
Thanks to your feedback, Update 2.8 will feature an improved version of the Winter Malinovka map. After gathering feedback from forums, and observing heat maps, and common battle strategies, the map received will receive balancing to address certain issues.
Mainly, the mountain area will be reworked to make other areas more playable.
The following changes are intended for the map:
- Decrease the general surface altitude difference.
- Make the mill a less favourable position.
- Reworks of the village zone and mill stairs.
- Removing opportunities for tank destroyers' long-distance firing.
- Rework other areas of the map to make them more playable.
Have a look at the maps below to compare the old and new map: