Update 3.2 - Release Date
Our scouts didn't manage to get us enough information for us to decode this time. Update 3.2 has plenty of top secret wonders waiting to be revealed. Look forward to some new stuff coming our way!
In the meantime, check the patch notes below for fixes and rebalances.
Update 3.2 will be released on 05 October
Servers will be unavailable 05 October from 03:30-04:00 UTC+8.
We want to give you an extra boost as you enjoy playing the new content -- 2 free days of Premium account time!
If you haven't tried playing with Premium, or use it sparingly, here's a great chance to play with increased XP and Credit earnings while you battle! And those currently playing with Premium will get these bonus days at no charge.
Premium Bonus Conditions
- To receive the bonus, you must be a registered World of Tanks Blitz player before Saturday, October 08, 11:00 UTC+8 -- that's when we give everyone the bonus. You will also need to play at least 1 battle during the following time slot before receiving it:
- To claim the bonus, you will need to play 1 battle during: October 08-09 at 11:00 UTC+8. This bonus Premium time will only be active for 48 hours.
Release Notes 3.2
- For the MT-25 suspension, traverse speed decreased from 44 to 37 deg/s.
- HP in stock configuration increased to 820 (HP in top configuration is 870).
System improvements for Tier VII - IX heavy tanks, selective changes to other vehicles (based on versions 3.0 - 3.1)
А-32: firing improved
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse changed from 0.12 to 0.08.
- Aiming time changed from 2.3 to 1.9 s.
Т29: top gun improved, allowing players to use the turret to achieve an in-game advantage
For the 105 mm Gun T5E1 on the T123 turret:
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse changed from 0.26 to 0.18
For the 105 mm Gun T5E1 on the T136 turret:
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse changed from 0.24 to 0.16
Tiger I: mobility improved, making this heavy tank more dynamic at the cost of protection.
Forward speed increased from 40 to 44 km/h.
For the Pz.Kpfw. VI H Ausf. H1 suspension:
- Traverse speed increased from 25 to 28 deg/s.
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse changed from 0.21 to 0.18.
For the Pz.Kpfw. Tiger Ausf. E suspension:
- Traverse speed increased from 27 to 32 deg/s.
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse changed from 0.19 to 0.16.
For the 8,8 cm Kw.K. 43 L/71 gun on the Pz.Kpfw. Tiger Ausf. E turret:
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse changed from 0.16 to 0.12
Т23Е3: firepower increased.
For the 76 mm Gun T91A:
- Reload time decreased from 4.3 to 4.0 s.
Tiger II: close combat dynamics slightly improved.
For the Tiger II Turm Nr. 1-50 turret:
- Turret traverse speed increased from 20 to 22 deg/s.
For the Tiger II Serienturm turret:
- Turret traverse speed increased from 16 to 20 deg/s.
VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A: dynamics improved.
For the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A suspension:
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse changed from 0.22 to 0.18.
For the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A verstärkteketten suspension:
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse changed from 0.2 to 0.16.
For the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A turret:
- Turret traverse speed increased from 20 to 22 deg/s.
For the VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A Schwerer Turm turret:
- Turret traverse speed increased from 18 to 24 deg/s.
Caernarvon: firepower increased.
For the OQF 20-pdr Gun Type A Barrel on the Centurion Mk. II turret:
- Reload time decreased from 6.46 s to 6 s.
For the OQF 20-pdr Gun Type B Barrel on the Centurion Mk. II turret:
- Reload time decreased from 6.3 s to 5.3 s.
Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger: emphasis shifted towards 128 mm gun
For the 15 cm Pak L/29,5 gun:
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse changed from 0.1 to 0.16.
- Aiming time increased from 2.7 s to 2.9 s.
E 75: increased dynamics.
For the E 75 suspension:
- Traverse speed increased from 19 to 21 deg/s.
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse changed from 0.22 to 0.2.
For the E 75 verstärkteketten suspension:
- Traverse speed increased from 22 to 24 deg/s.
- Dispersion ratio on the move/upon traverse changed from 0.2 to 0.18.
For the 12,8 cm Kw.K. 44 L/55 gun on the E 75 Ausf. B turret:
- Dispersion ratio upon turret traverse changed from 0.18 to 0.16
JagdTiger: increased firepower.
For the 12,8 cm Pak 44/2 L/61 gun:
- Dispersion ratio upon gun traverse changed from 0.12 to 0.1.
- Aiming time decreased from 2.3 s to 2.1 s.
- Reload time decreased from 9.06 s to 8.2 s.
SU-122-54: increased firepower.
For the 122 mm М62-С2 gun:
- Dispersion ratio upon gun traverse changed from 0.12 to 0.08.
- Reload time decreased from 9 to 8 s.
Grille 15: reworked based on the branch release results.
- Dispersion ratio changed from 0.27 to 0.3.
- Aiming time changed from 1.5 to 1.7 s.
- The Copperfield map was reworked:
- Elevation changes were slightly smoothed.
- Additional cover positions in the mine and additional passages from the mine were added.
- Tank destroyer positions were added.
- Tactical diversity was ensured in the heavy tank area on the hill by adding more gameplay elements, passages and cover positions.
- The map will be added to top-tier battles.
- The following maps were improved:
- On the Castilla map, issues with terrain and a semi-transparent building were fixed.
- On the Yamato Harbor map, hanging objects were removed.
- On the Himmelsdorf map, issues with vehicles getting stuck were fixed.
- On the Falls Creek map, the place where vehicles got stuck and lost their speed was reworked.
- On the Vineyards map, the issue with vehicles being able to drive through the fountain was fixed.
- On the Lost Temple and Winter Malinovka maps, the graphical representation of rocks was improved: now they look identical from different points on the map.
- Premium vehicle tree reworked:
- The Tetrarch (U.S.S.R., Light tank, Tier II) and T2 Light (U.S.A., Light tank, Tier II) were removed from the Tech Tree.
- The T14 (U.S.A., Heavy tank, Tier V, cost = 2400 gold) and SU-122-44 (U.S.S.R., tank destroyer, Tier VII, cost = 5100 gold) were added to the Tech Tree.
- The following models were improved:
- The issue was fixed where the Т-26 looked black with extra-low draw distance enabled.
- For the Pz.S35, the issue with the absence of camouflage on some manholes was fixed.
GENERAL FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Minimaps in training rooms were reworked.
- “Flora Quality” and “Same control mode” settings were added. The Same control mode option is disabled by default, so players will get to the common queue with different control modes unless this option is enabled.
- Spectators with desktops (Win/Mac) will be able to switch to Free camera mode by pressing ctrl+V.
Mission reset cost increased:
- First skip: free
- Second skip: 50
- Reset of a completed mission: 250
- The issue with the application crashing after a tap on the researched, but not purchased M48A1 Patton in the Tech Tree was fixed.
- Issue with a seasonal milestone notification repeatedly (or continuously) received by players was fixed.
- The functionality of the More/Less buttons in the numeric fields was fixed.
- Asynchronous behaviour of the gun and reticle when a vehicle is positioned at an angle was fixed.
- The scroll behaviour of the camouflage screen was fixed.
- The display of the 100 Years of Service medal was fixed.
- The issue with damaged modules not being highlighted when the reticle is positioned on the end of a gun was fixed.
- Alignment of nicknames in battle was fixed.
- Marker colour in the team panel after the clanmate is destroyed was fixed.
- An obsolete information window was mistakenly displayed for all skills trained to level VI.
- Bug with the display of the hint on the Supremacy battle loading screen was fixed.
- Bug where team panels didn’t fold upon tapping or clicking the screen was fixed.
- Bug where a non-clan player was connected to a clan chat was fixed.
- Bug with the display of a dialog about saving changes, when changes were not made, was fixed.
- Notification and description texts were fixed in-game.
- General bugs and client crashes were fixed.
Issue with dns (connection issue since version 2.11 release), which prevented users from entering the game on EU, NA, ASIA servers, was fixed.
Kudos to a network management engineer from Orange Poland, who in tight cooperation with developers helped to identify and fix the problem.