[Contest] Epic First Victories
Haven't earned your first epic medal yet? Now is a good time to gun for one. Look through the list below for epic medals you can earn. To qualify for a contest entry, you will need to claim the x5 First Win EXP boost and achieve an epic medal. There will be 30 winners who will claim premium prizes!
Event start: 28 January 2016 at 19:00 (UTC+8)
Event end: 30 January 2016 at 19:00 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 or higher.
- Take a screenshot showing the following accomplishments from the same battle:
Redeem the x5 EXP modifier.
- Get any 1 Epic Medal.
- List of Epic Medals:
- Raseiniai Heroes' Medal
- Pool's Medal
- Radley-Walters's Medal
- Kolobanov's Medal
- Nicols's Medal
- Oskin's Medal
- Lehväslaiho's Medal
- Halonen's Medal
- De Langlade's Medal
- Tarczay's Medal
- Bruno's Medal
- Billotte's Medal
- Fadin's Medal
- Submit your screenshot as a comment to this thread.
- If your forum name is not the same as your in-game name (IGN), include your IGN in your submission.
- Players may submit as many unique entries as they wish, but duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of submission is at 20:00 (UTC+8) of 30 January 2015.
- 30 winners of 300 + 1 garage slot
- Winners will be randomly selected from qualified entries.
- The submission thread will open for entries on 28 January 2016 at 19:00 (UTC+8).
- Screenshots may be resized as long as the necessary details are still readable. Other edits made to the screenshot shall deem them ineligible for the event.
- Each player may submit as many entries as they wish but may win only once.
- Winners will be announced via the submission thread within 1 week after the submission deadline.
- Prizes will be awarded within 1 week after the winners are announced (usually sooner!). Prize awarding updates will be indicated in the winner announcement post.
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Working links to your screenshot will also be accepted.