[Contest] Gamescom Battle Special [UPDATE]
Put your skills to the test once again with this contest created specially for Gamescom! Can you manage to get at least 1,000 EXP, 1,000 damage and clain the First Victory bonus in a single battle?
Take a screenshot of the Battle Results screen and show it to us as proof. If you're quick, you could win 500!
[Contest] Gamescom Battle Special
Event start: 15:00 (UTC+8) of 7 August, 2015
Event end: 15:00 (UTC+8) of 10 August, 2015
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 or higher.
- Accomplish the following in a single battle:
- Redeem the x2 XP modifier
- Earn at least 1000 XP from the battle (XP will be based on the amount listed in the "Without Premium" box).
- Deal at least 1000 damage during the battle.
- Take a screenshot of the Personal tab of the Battle Results to show these accomplishments.
- Submit your screenshot as a comment to this thread.
- If your forum name is not the same as your in-game name (IGN), include your IGN in your submission.
- Each entry must only contain the screenshot from ONE battle.
- Players may submit as many unique entries as they wish, but duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Battle results that have already been used for previous entries cannot be used for succeeding entries.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of submission is on 16:00 (UTC+8) of 10th August 2015.
- 500 + 3 days premium (5 winners)
- First 5 entries submitted using either a Tier 7 or Tier 8 tank.
- Submission sequence will be based on date of post or edit date, whichever is applicable.
- 500 (15 winners)
- Randomly selected from qualified entries.
- The submission thread will open for entries on 7 August 2015 at 15:00 (UTC+8).
- Screenshots may be resized as long as the in-game name and other necessary details are still readable. Other edits made to the screenshot shall deem them ineligible for the contest.
- Winners will be announced within a week after the submission deadline.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the winners are announced (usually sooner!).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Working links to your screenshot will also be accepted.