[Contest] Operation Overlord [UPDATE]
While claiming your x3 EXP boost for the weekend, don't go easy on your enemies. Try to aim for a Top Gun achievement for a chance to win 500! Here's the catch - you have to survive the battle and be one of the first 5 to submit your screenshot.
Check below for more details.
[Contest] Operation Overlord
Event Start: 5 June 2015 at 19:00 (UTC+8)
Event End: 8 June 2015 at 19:00 (UTC+8)
- Limited to tanks Tier 5 and higher.
- Redeem the x3 EXP available during the event period and SURVIVE the battle.
- Take a screenshot of the Personal tab of the Battle Results to show this accomplishment.
- Submit your screenshot as a comment to this thread.
- Each entry must only contain the screenshot from one battle.
- Players may submit as many unique entries as they wish, but duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Only screenshots from battles within the event period will be eligible.
- Deadline of submission is on 20:00 (UTC+8) of 8th June 2015.
- 500 (5 winners)
- First 5 players to submit a qualified entry containing a Top Gun Achievement
- Submission will be based on date of post or edit date, whichever is applicable.
- 300 (20 winners)
- Randomly selected from qualified entries
- The submission thread will open on 5 June 2015 at 19:00 (UTC+8).
- Screenshots may be resized as long as the in-game name and other necessary details are still readable. Other edits made to the screenshot shall deem them ineligible for the contest.
- Players may only win once for this event.
- Winners will be announced within a week after the submission deadline.
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 weeks after the winners are announced (usually sooner!).
- Don't know how to post your screenshots? Check this guide! Working links to your screenshot will also be accepted.