Guide: How to sync Game Center accounts with Wargaming.net IDs
Are you still relying solely on your Game Center account? If you are, you might want to think about creating or using your Wargaming.net ID soon.
Syncing your Game Center account with a Wargaming.net ID will give you more benefits, such as:
- Allowing you to post on the official forums
- Giving you access to all other Wargaming products (i.e. World of Tanks, World of Planes, World of Warships) under one unified account
- The ability to participate in contests and win free gold
While there are so many reasons why you should start syncing your Game Center account with your Wargaming.net ID today, we'll throw in one more reason: all players that do so will receive 250 as a free gift.
Interested but not sure where to start? No worries - follow the instructions below on how to sync your accounts and you'll be set in no time.
- Go to the Profiles section of the Blitz menu.
- Click on the WG.NET ID icon.
- A window will open that will allow you to create a Wargaming.net ID on the server you're currently playing in.
- A code will be sent to the e-mail used for registration and must be entered in the next window.
- 250 will be awarded once your Blitz account successfully syncs with a Wargaming.net ID.
- After the successful syncing of the accounts, players will be able to login to the game using either their Game Center account or Wargaming.net ID.